Tuesday 22 January 2013

Weekend of Sport

Ok..

So, last weekend was very bitter sweet.

I am passionate about Leinster Rugby and although we played a very exciting and glorious game against Exeter... also securing a bonus point, it was not enough and because of all the French sides losing (Toulon, Toulouse and Racing Metro - another reason to dislike French Sports...and Munster winning (slaggings)) we are out of the Heineken Cup. :(

I was gutted. Was literally on the edge of my seat over the weekend.. have also further cemented my reputation as a bloke in stone. (one comment from one of my female friends was 'when are your balls going to drop!') ha ha

I really do not know if I should take this as a compliment or not. I mean I am very much into sports and especially team sports but I do also look after myself and have the appearance of an attractive enough girl (so I am told!). I do not like fashion or soaps or shopping or spending crazy amounts of money on make up or products though! - Hmmmm.... maybe I am an anomaly! - I might write a blog on how my female friends (and females in general) perceive me another day. They are my girls though and we all love each other to pieces. We are just a little different! :)

Anyway.... now we have the Amlin Cup to enjoy so all is not lost.

There is also the RBS, Rabo Direct and the Lions but to name a few so there is plenty to keep us occupied!!

Also - Manchester United were up 1-0 against Spurs until Spurs scored a late goal so that was not great either.

On top of that my sons football and rugby matches were called off due to bad weather so that put us out of sync all together.

Got to go and make dinner now. Oh the Joys! ha ha

Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment