Sunday 30 December 2012

Where to start!!??!!

Alrighty, May as well kick start this thing.

Only problem is where do I start? lol

Few options:

- My Sons
- 'Dream Guy'
- My Ex Husband and what now feels like my past life! lol
- My mind
- Friends (being the sporty one amongst all my girly girl friends lol)
- That god damned website - Plenty of Fish
- The level of idiots that are in existence out there
- The Life I am having to lead at the moment and my plans that are in action to better it
- How to handle guys
- My Family
- 'Fireman Guy'
- 'Superman Guy'
- 'Muscle Guy'
- 'Maverick Guy'
- The Radio :-) - (i love listening to the radio.. one show in particular that I will no doubt be ranting on about too)
- My confusing yet 'colourful' more intimate side lol
- then there is the usual randomness that will consistently come into my head!
- Also - during important match's I may rant on like a bloke about players/managers/refs who piss me off. Nigel Owens seems to get my gravy boiling a good bit. I love the games a will at some stage no doubt do running commentaries on them. - Some of those may be my sons games. He is 10 and is gifted when it comes to sport. I am very proud of him and no doubt his brothers will be in some way similar.

Now with all the mentions of the different guys up there I can tell you that I have infact been only serious about one of them. Dream Guy. I have not done anything sordid with any of the others but they all do have their own story! You will get to know that although I am quite a sexual person and very open minded when I am with my partner - I would NEVER give my body to somebody I did not know. I don't do one night stands and I am not a 'slut' lol.

The blogs I write will be honest and I will tell you about mistakes I have made (there have been a few things I have done that I am not very proud of). I still have an awful lot to learn too.

At the end of the day.... it is night. (ha ha - couldn't resist!)

At the end of the day I really am the Girl Next Door. Grew up with all brothers on a road where all the kids my age were boys. I hated wearing dresses and was nicknamed 'The General' at the age of 8 by my friends for my awesome fort building and war game strategy skills. lol

So I shall now decide on what to blog about next time. If you have any suggestions please let me know! lol

Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment