Sunday 30 December 2012

Introduction!


Hello All!

I am going to treat this blog very much like my own online diary.

My life has been full of drama lately. So much so I would say I could at times give those soap writers some inspiration! (although I absolutely detest the soaps!)

Very long story cut a bit short is that I met the guy I fell pregnant with at the age of 18. Got pregnant accident at the tender age of 19, married said guy and the rest as they say is history.

Before I got pregnant I had been studying for my Privates Pilots Licence, had a good job, was training all the time and had a boyfriend who lived a good bit away.

Had my son at the age of 20 and he is now 10. He is amazing - as are his two little brothers and they are the centre of my world.... well along with sport! lol

I separated from their father in May 2011 and except for one intense yet brief relationship (which I will explain!) I have been single since then and holy moly... the dating world is an intense and insane place to be!!!

I have been told I am easy on the eye and I do like to keep myself in shape but I am the opposite of the 'girly girl'.

I am low maintenance, independent, adventurous and I can be hyper on a dancefloor. lol

Anywho... I am currently trying to find my career path, volunteering with a first aid organisation and trying to get over being completely heartbroken by the brief relationship guy... we will call him 'Dream Guy', literally because on paper he is exactly my dream man!

I am also trying my hardest to adjust to being a stay at home mam to the three boys until September 2013 when they are all in school. The two youngest are still too young for school!

I am also adjusting to this new age dating and learning bits and pieces about myself and the world in the process.

Guess I am just a girl who is in a situation at the moment and I am trying to make the best of it until I figure everything out!

I hope you make sense of my ramblings and enjoy my blogs. They may not be for the feint hearted at times though as I do also have quite a high sex drive and I will discuss this part of my life too!

1 comment: